Invoice Factoring

Factoring is a financial transaction and a type of debtor finance in which a business sells its accounts receivable (i.e.,invoices) to a third party (called a factor) at a discount. A business will sometimes factor its receivable assets to meet its present and immediate cash needs.

  • Receive up to 90% of approved invoices up front, remaining 10% funded upon receipt of payment
  • Programs range from 3 months to unlimited
  • Cost is between 1% to 1.6% per 30 days
  • Any current second position UCC loans and advances must be paid off
  • Invoiced customer must agree to pay the factoring lender direct
  • No credit check for customers or merchants
  • You choose the invoices to factor. Others require all invoices to be factored
  • Apply with an accounts receivable summary, inventory aging summary and a list of current debt